Cooking does not have to be complicated
Sportlerspaghetti mit Linsengemüse und Ricotta
Linsen sind kleine Eiweißprotze. Und egal wo Sie Höchstleistungen vollbringen, ob beim Supermarktsprint oder in der Laufgruppe, ein Tellerchen hiervon gibt viel Kraft
For 4 people
2 cloves of garlic
1 tin (s) (à 425 ml) lenses
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons of fruit vinegar
400 g spaghetti
100 g of young spinach leaves
1 organic lemon
1/2 bunch of parsley
150 g ricotta
1. Peel carrots, wash. Peel onions and garlic. Dice everything finely. Drain the lenses. Wash tomatoes and dice. Boil 4-5 liters of salted water (1 tsp salt per liter).
2. Steam the carrots, onions and garlic in the hot oil. Add lentils, tomatoes and vinegar, simmer for about 10 minutes. Cook spaghetti in boiling water according to the instructions on the package. Read the spinach, wash it, stir it under the lentils and let it collapse.
3. Wash the lemon hot, dry it, rub the skin thinly. Wash parsley, shake dry and chop. Drain the pasta and collect approx. 100 ml of cooking water. Add pasta and cooking water to the lentils. Season with salt and pepper. Crumble ricotta over, sprinkle with lemon peel and parsley.
This pan dish with Schupfnudeln and Kasseler really deserves its name: in only 30 minutes it is ready on the table. Can Speedy keep up?
For 4 people
3 tablespoons butter
1 kg noodles (refrigerated shelf)
250 g carrots
2 red onions
600 g of thrown kasselet chop
3 tbsp oil
200 g of whipped cream
4 stems / oregano
1. Heat butter in a large pan and fry the potato noodles in portions for about 10 minutes. Peel carrots, wash them, chop them. Peel onions, cut into slices. Wash Kasseler, pat dry, dice.
2. Season the dumplings with salt and nutmeg, remove, keep warm. Heat the oil in the frying fat. Roast carrots, onions and meat for about 10 minutes. Season with pepper. Add the cream, bring to the boil and simmer for about 2 minutes. Wash the oregano, pluck the leaves. Fold in with dumplings.
Omelette with salad filling and salmon
With this omelette recipe, you can spontaneously and quickly cook a great dish for two.
For 2 people
50 g of spinach
150 g cherry tomatoes
1 red onion
2 tablespoons light balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons olive oil
4 eggs (size M)
5 tbsp milk
4 slices of smoked salmon
1. Read the spinach, wash and drain. Wash tomatoes, cut in half. Peel onion, halve and cut into thin strips. Mix vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar, beat in 2 tablespoons of oil. Mix prepared ingredients with the vinaigrette.
2. Whisk eggs and milk, season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan. Half of the egg mixture is left to stand for about 5 minutes over low to medium heat. Take the omelet out of the pan, keep it warm and bake another omelette as well. Fill with the salad and top with salmon.